Friday

Character Design Update

Due to the main focus of the project being about the 4 elements i have decided to completely change the character. The new character is of alien life form. My reason for this decision is i feel its better for the narrative of the environment. The alien is on the flying steamboat to learn and interact with the 4 different elements. Here are some initial drawings of what the new character will look like.

Alien Research:

I researched the web to get an idea on the different shapes people believe aliens to be. The most common was for an alien to be tall and skinny with big heads and big eyes. I didn't want to base the character on this common image completely so I decided to change a couple of features. I've made the character smaller and fatter, but have still kept the concept of it not really have much of a nose or ears.
Here are some pictures of what people beleive aliens to look like:

No comments: